Thursday, October 12, 2006

In two days time, we will be Ex-cedarians.

It feels like 4 years ago when i entered cedar.
I was scared, uncertain of my future.
Little did i know or even prepared myself for something called graduation.

Life was fun, gay and merry.
Going for campfire and even to organise a campfire was real fun.
Little did we know what life will be like when we graduate.

Now, in 2 days time we are going to graduate.
Like we came together from day one
Now, we all have walk our individual path.

A path to fulfill our dreams.
A path for more learning.

Leaving is such a pain.
But i'm afraid we cant stay.
I will remember the times we had together.
Joys and sorrows i will remember.

My dear friends.
Thanks for being part of my life.
I will miss you lots.

Cedar cedar, dear cedar.
I never once regretted coming.
And i will never ever regret it.

Thank you for all the wonderful memories

Now its time to sing this song..

"...as we go on we remember all the times we had together.
As our lives change, come whatever, will still be Friends Forever.."

No comments: